Monday, March 24, 2008

Winner!


She deserves a round of applause!!!

Mrs. Tarin Criddle... Congrats!!!

Thanks to all of you who participated in our "2nd product challenge" at the new store!

The way that Tarin used her Maya Road Arrow is what made the final decision. We have more product challenges coming your way. It cost you nothing! Just a little time and creativity. Tarin will recieve a $25.00 gift certificate and her layout will be displayed in our front window and/or our front counter for 1 month!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a well made layout. Mrs. Criddle deserved the win by far - how inspirational, and "cool" too!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Junkie! I tell Beth all the time that hers is the best Scrapbook store around!
If you haven't participated in the product challenge before, DON'T! I don't need any more competition! Just kidding! It's a LOT of fun and I find that it really helps me to try new products that I might otherwise be too chicken to buy!
Thanks to Beth and Scrapbook Junkie for offering such fun new products and challenges!
:o) Tarin Criddle