Friday, March 7, 2008

Incredible!

OK, guess what??? 2 of the lines of the new LOVE, ELSIE products are already here! They are "Claire & Cody!" The best ever! It just gets better and better all the time. Also the new Laser cuts from KI Memories are here! Another WOW! Yall gotta come see... (I know that "and" belongs in that last sentence, but if you know me, that's just how I talk.) My daughter always tells me that it's not proper English. Other people tell me to just be myself on my blog. So, this is it!
We recieved some new Tattered Angels glimmer mist. We have new colors and also the most popular colors of gold & silver. We also have the limited edition of "Sandy Beach" which is only available until 8-31-08. I can't wait until their chipboards come in. ALSO, the new collection of The Paper Company. We just put it out this morning and we have customers already buying it. It has some Easter, Graduation and Wedding stuff. That makes me know that you are happy with what I ordered from them!
Our product challenge starts tomorrow and goes through the next Saturday. If you are interested, call or email us today and you will have a kit ready to pick up tomorrow. Come on, give it a shot!
Just a few more days and we are going to see my girl in California. The excitement is brewing up at our house. It's hard to contain. You'll probably see pics of us at the hot spots!
I hope you have a happy Friday and Sat., Sun., Mon., etc!
Beth

No comments: