Sunday, March 23, 2008

As Promised...

Did you have a wonderful Easter? We went to Lake Charles to be with my family, and had a great time. Went to church, relaxed, ate candy, ate lunch, ate candy, then relaxed more. The clock moves even faster when I am with them. I wish I could have stayed there and been pampered for about a week. It was a joy to see my big brother and to meet his girlfriend. They are precious together.


I finished the "Acrylic Album" class that we have coming up this Sunday, April 30th. Here are a couple of pictures of it. It was so much fun. The first one I made "kicked my butt!" The second time around was much easier. Before you know it, you can be slapping these albums together in no time. The class is from 2:00-4:00 and the cost is $32.00. You will need your paper trimmer, scissors, tape runner, glue dots, pop dots, white uniball signo pen & a black cat eye ink pad. Call the store to sign up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the creativity that you put in this soo you "JUNKIE" wish I could make it. Maybe next time...love you Beth.

Princess Jenn