Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's Coming..

We worked so late last night getting products in the computer. New stuff is beginnning to hit hard from CHA. Great, great stuff. The new Karen Foster is precious. The Big Bites are here! That's been a long awaited cool tool. The Bazzill flowers & borders. WOW! Some of Glitz Designs, DCWV, Making Memories & awesome new EK Success, just to name a few. It's looking alot like spring and Easter at the store. I was off today and cannot wait to get to the store tomorrow just to see what came in while I was away.

OK....
We have a bunch of special things that will be happening at the Junkie.
*Our 2nd challenge, (starting March 8th-16th.) I will be putting together some of Elsie & KI's products in a kit, and I want to see what you can do with it! It's amazing to see the different ways that yall use your creativity. You must call the store to sign up for the challenge by Friday. And we must have at least 6 people to play. All you have to do is make a 12x12 layout using these items. The staff of the store will choose the winner and your layout will be displayed in the front window of the store. You will also recieve a $25.00 gift certificate! How can you go wrong just trying?
*We are making plans for our "National Scrapbook WEEKEND!"
*We are also making plans for "SJA" (Scrapbook Junkie Alternative) which is the same weekend as CKU. This is also a weekend event. We had a great time @ "SJA" the last time that CKU came to town... Details coming soon.
*Keep an eye on the calendar as classes will be added to what's already happening in the store for March. (Yep,Kids Crafts for Spring Break.) So many of you have asked for an Acrylic class, so on March 30th, we will do just that. With a bunch of fresh new products, doesn't it make you want to play with paper and scissors?

So what did you think of the "Houston Area Round Up?" Send me your comments and we will have a drawing for another gift certificate on Saturday, March 8th. Gift certificates are great because YOU can get what YOU want!

We sooooo appreciate you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, just wanted to say we; Jodi, Suzanne and myself had a blast! We spent Tuesday hitting all the "southern" stores and Thursday hitting the 2 others. But I will say, yours is still the best! So glad you're close to me! CAn't wait to see all the new stuff and sign up for that acrylic class! God Bless,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't participate in the Round Up. The shoppers I overheard who were particpating were having so much fun that I won't miss out next year! Make-n-Takes, disounts, visiting the LSSs with friends... fun.

pebblesjns said...

I wasn't able to participate either. I had a rough couple of weeks in there but after hearing all the buzz, I will definitely be sure to participate next time! I could have really used some retail therapy! Can't wait for the next round!

alesha said...

I was amazed at all the shoppers I saw at 3 differnt stores. It was a great excuse to buy and visit other stores.....I was so excited to get all the new Teresa Collins stuff.

Melodie said...

As always Kay and I had a great time at the Junkie! We even brought in a couple of newbies and I am sure they will be revisiting! We are so glad you all decided to do this event, it was alot of fun and we look forward to doing it again! We managed to hit all 7 stores the 1st day!