Saturday, March 1, 2008

Shop Hop Continues... 1 more day!

So, are you burnt out yet? You all have AMAZED me, and I'm sure the other local scrapbook stores in Houston would say the same! You all had us rockin'! We had a wonderful crop last night. It's so awesome to hear laughter and to see paper flying! Seriously! "JUST SCRAP!" The store seems to look a little bare with the "Shop Hop," but yall, new Junk is beginning to come in and I don't think it will look bare for long. Now, this will crack you up... my husband keeps an eye on the books, and last night he told me that he was so proud of the inventory level. Ha! I told him to hold on, because it wasn't gonna last long! I must feed your addiction, right?
Well, I know this is a short post, but I'm so sleepy, and my eyes are burning. {The burning may be due to my contacts being in too long. Again..} But anyways, have a happy Sunday...

No comments: