Sunday, March 16, 2008

Which first?

What should I say first, new products or vacation? You probably want to know about the products! I've called the store pretty regularly to find out what is coming in.. I'm sure they would like me to just take vacation! hahah... so, here goes: Maya Road, more Scenic Route, Sassafras, Creative Impressions, Reminise, theQUEEN & Co, American Crafts and a few others. Go in and enjoy!
Ok, vacation... the other night on Hollywood Blvd., I saw Angela Bassett and Vanessa Williams going into the "Arclight" theatre for the premier of "Meet the Browns." I stood across the street in amazement. The family wanted to leave and I wished that I was one of the paparazzi! I love the "Junkie" but to be a camera woman chasing the rich and famous would be cool too! I could surely make some scrapbook then! (If only I scrapbooked!) Then the next night we played the lottery for front row tickets to see "Wicked," and I won! Last time I came to visit, I won and this time too! Syd & Gavin were able to sit on the front row this time! What an experence! Right now we are on our way to Rodeo Dr., and to Santa Monica. Then tonight we will go and cook gumbo for Dan and her roommates. One is from Chicago and the other is from Ohio. I wonder what they will think of some good 'ole cajun gumbo? I've so wanted to post pictures but never wanted to stop that long. Will soon though..
Yall, have a great Sunday!

No comments: