Monday, March 10, 2008

A New & Exciting Day!

Do you like the time change? I don't. It takes me a while to get use to it. I like it to get dark early, because it seems to me that the kids are in bed early, or maybe they are just settled down. Mike & I usually get to bed between 10:00 or 10:30 but this change makes it even later. My Hollywood gossip show begins @ 10:00, so this will put a cramp in my routine! I always think of my friend Angie, because it is her favorite time of the year.

The countdown is on again... Just 1 more wake-up and we will be on our way to Hollywood! The kids are thrilled to go visit their big sister and to see her apartment & to meet all of her friends. We will go to Sunset Blvd. & Rodeo Dr. just in case there is a star sighting! I'm a celebrity Junkie too!

Anyways, back to business...
When I went to CHA in Feb., I cruised by the "Glitz Girls" booth and placed a hefty order. I gave them my name and told them I was from Houston and they told me that they were coming to Houston to teach @ "By Design," and that they would LOVE to come and teach at our store also. I didn't even have to ask, they offered, and I felt honored, plus I would love to host them! We will hold 2 classes on Friday, April 25th. There will be one called the "Glitz Acrylic Album" which is described as SUPER cute! They are going to be giving a bunch of goodies away! Then the other is the "3- Glitzy 12x12 layouts" full of glitz and glamour! This class is described as AMAZING! It's loaded with Glitz goodies as well! I tell you what, there will be lots of "sparkling" going on around Houston! The 3-Layouts class will be @ 4:30p.m. on Fri. and the Acrylic Album class will be @ 7:30p.m. Each class is $49.00, and you can begin signing up NOW! These girls are the sweetest. You will love them and the additions to their product line. Yeah!!!


I want to say congrats to Mrs. Hattie Saulsberry for winning our drawing for the "Houston Area Shop Hop!" Hattie won a $50.00 gift certificate! You go girl!
I also asked you blog readers to send me a comment about the Shop Hop. We drew a name today and the winner is: Melody!!? .. so Melody, call me! Congrats to you too... You are all so awesome! Keep an eye on the website calendar, because there will be some pics of the kids spring break classes soon.. We would enjoy paper crafting with your kiddos. It'll be lots of fun! When I get back from LA, I will get pics on the calendar for the "Acrylic" class that is scheduled for the end of the month. Come by and say hello to Robin & Kelli. They are wonderful! "Thank you, Oh God, for our Junkie team!" I hope to visit with you soon.
Happy Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and all the rest of the week....
Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. And take a ton of pictures for us to see.
Love
Juli