For all customers:
* The first 25 customers, each day, will receive an Imaginise stamp for free.
* Every 7th receipt will receive a door prize.
* We will have drawings for a $100, & two - $50 gift certificates. Your name will go into these drawings for each $25.00 you spend, (including clearance items.) I like it better this way, because YOU choose what YOU want. Drawings to be held first thing on Sunday when the store opens.
*As you walk through the door you will draw from a junk pail full of 40% coupons for a featured vendor discount. For instance, 1 Heidi Swapp item of your choice @ 40% off.
(No stamps on gift certificate give away, 40% item special or clearance items.)
We will also have a "WEEKEND CROP." If you've ever been to our "Scrapbook Junkie Alternative" which we have on the same weekend as CKU, or our "Lock In" then you know that we've had a blast and get a whole bunch of goodies. Let me tell you a little bit about it, for those of you who haven't heard about these functions.
* Crop hours: Friday, May 2nd, 10:00 am - 2:00 am & Saturday, May 3rd, 10:00 am - 2:00 am. Wow! 28 hours of crop time!
* Dinner on Friday night and both lunch & dinner on Saturday. (fajitas, to name one - yummm.) No need to get up during the day for anything! Also, sweets & salts, and plenty to drink. Even Starbucks coffee will be brewed! We are here to serve you!
But wait! That's not all! (Mike and I always say this during infomercials.)
* Gift certificate giveaways
* Door prizes
* Mini Classes
* Cool gifts at your seat waiting for you... even a personal one!
But wait! (Haha.) Not all secrets will be revealed until then... You will be well pleased.
The cost for this event will be $85.00. Sign-Ups begin on Monday, March 31st @ 10:00 am. Trust us, you won't be sorry! Ask anyone who has attended either one of these before!
Just one more thing: If you are signed up for our emails and are not getting them, then send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Supposedly, sbcglobal sees it as spam until you accept it??? Many customers have told me that they do find them in their bulk mail. And also the houston.rr's come back to us. Please inform us of any changes.
I'll send out other announcements later, due to this one being soooo long!