Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Wanted to send out a little reminder that our store hours for this weekend are a bit different.
Today, Sat., we are closing @ 3:00 due to family travels. Takes a while to get to Louisiana! Ha..
And for Easter Sunday we are closed. I am sure you all figured that.
Stayed late again at the store last night checking in the new Heidi Grace paper and embellishments. It's not found it's home yet, but it's all ready on the back tables for you to touch, feel & take some home! If you are a fan of hers, you will just die! It is gorgeous. How do they all keep getting better and better?
The Glitz Girls "Acrylic Album" class is completely sold out, with only a few spots left for their "3-page layout class." We're gonna light up Houston with Glitz!
I always feel like I am forgetting something. But, I'm so glad about the blog thing, because I could post as many times as I need to and not have to send out emails from the store. I get so worried that I send too many. I appreciate that you take time to get your updates here.
Have a safe & Happy Easter!!
He is Risen!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, did you ever find out if they will sell any kits of the "Acrylic Album" class? I was so bummed that I'll be out of town!

Cindy Dube