Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Junkie Update...

We are having a table sale yall, and it goes on through Thursday evening. This is the first time that I've done this since the Kemah store. We have like 9 of our tables in the crop room full of stuff. We have a bunch of things on one of the tables that would make great handmade Christmas gifts. Bare recipe boxes and other bare junk. I always try and make my gifts and it seems that I am busting my butt to get them all done in time. I tell ya, the stress of being a scrapbooker and paper crafter! We'll put it all back out for regular price on Thursday evening due to our Friday night crop.
Now, GARAGE SALE: The date for our garage sale is July 26th. For those of you that want to rent 1/2 of a table, we will begin signing up for that this coming Monday, July 14th. The cost for 1/2 of a table is 10 bucks. These spots sell very very quick, so mark the date if you want to sell some of your junk to earn new junk. It's proven to be a great event. At the time of you renting your spot, we will give you all the details of how things have to be priced and so forth. For all of you that don't sign up, you gotta stop by on the day of the sale and save big! This is something that we do twice a year. Remember to call this Monday, July 14th for a table. They usually go pretty fast.
We have great things in store for you real soon. Keep an eye out watching!
I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while, but I'm back on track now. Thanks for taking a minute and getting your update!
Beth

No comments: