Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's a New Week...

I hope you all had a great week. I ended up having the whole week off. I had my neice over for the week and we took her to Schlitterbahn, Kemah & the movies. Oh yeah, and Deer Park's snowcones. She enjoyed some time scrapbooking at my house too. Now, in the morning I'll hear the alarm screaming at me saying, "Wake-Up!"

I just wanted to say a quick hello, and to tell you that we've extended our table sale through next Sun., July 20th. But wait... this week, let's do 40% off the junk on the tables. (No stamps on these clearance items.) I have been pre-ordering so much stuff that it's kinda freakin' me out! So we gotta "Move-it, Move-it, Move-it!"

Thurday morning I leave for CHA so I'll announce a cool giveaway this Wednesday for the time that I'm gone. I must say that the "Junkie-Bees" do such a wonderful job taking care of the store. They just want me to go and order more. One of the best parts about this trip to Chicago though is that I bought us tickets to see the "WHITE SOX!" There is nothing better that I would rather do while there (except, the obvious, to see Wicked), so I am just thrilled! And the pizza. Lisa and I eat at this one place at least 3-4 times each time we go there. It gets to be expensive so we have to share coffee in the mornings! (inside joke!)

Remember that tomorrow morning we have our "Garage Sale" sign ups. Call @ 10:00 a.m. if you want to reserve your space. We will tell you the details when you call.
Hope to see you this week while I'm at the store. Come visit!
Beth

No comments: