Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Again... For a little bit...

Hey Yall,
So glad to hear how many of you came to shop while we were away at CHA. We enjoyed the show, didn't seem as crowded this year. Spent an extra day and night and went to see the "White Sox." It's an outdoor field and the slogan there in Chicago is the "Windy City." I can promise you that there was NO wind for the game. It was so HOT! I have a Starbucks mug collection and have never bought the Chicago one. I found it today and bought it and told Lisa that I will use a sharpie to scratch out the "Windy City" part. Anyways, the show was fun. Was able to see a bunch of familiar faces, a whole lot of new products and took so many pictures in hopes to do some great layouts when the products arrive! We recieved the Glitz papers last week, and had a call already today for another vendor that has product ready to ship. We'll have a few trickles and them boom, it will all start again. Every year we get to take pictures with the "Celebrities" of the scrapbooking industry but have never had the privilege of taking a photo with this fella.
Just look at how handsome he is!












The CRICUT in real life!
And he is the color of the store! Just needs a touch of orange! I have a few surprises in store for you so watch for the coming emails and blog entries! Great fun coming to the "Junkie" soon!
I will only have a few days at the store, then my honey and I are going to San Francisco to celebrate our anniversary! I cannot wait.
Thanks for your support and friendship,
Beth






No comments: