Sunday, June 29, 2008

Monday Evening...

Don't forget that tomorrow, Monday evening, from 4-7 we are having our "Meet the Teachers & Sales Rep's Evening." They have all planned make-n-takes for you to do.
Our birthday crop was fun and I have a couple of pictures to share with you...
I gotta tell you this story though. I thought I would bake our croppers a cake. I really don't cook very much. I kinda forgot how since we've opened the store! hahah... anyways, after the two layers came out of the oven, I let it cool like I am supposed to. When I tried to flip the bottom layer of the cake onto the plate it had a little problem and kinda broke in a few places. So I patched it up with icing. All the kids were watching me. They felt sorry for me. hahah... So I put the top layer on and it was slightly crooked so I slid it in place. Took quiet a bit of icing to fix all the mishaps... Now we were off to the store. The cake plate was on the floor board between Dani's feet. Ok, ready for this? I made a quick stop at a light and oops, the cake slid and the top of the cake plate flipped over. The cake was now turned upside down in the lid of the plate. The kids were with me and boy did that make for a good laugh. The Junkie Bees @ the store couldn't wait to see my cake and taste it because I told them I was making it out of love... hahah... so here comes the picture...


It tasted pretty good though! This is what I would call a "Junkie Style Cake!"




I wanted to share a picture of our birthday croppers too!

Sweet, sweet ladies... Thanks for choosing us to spend your evening with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?? Would you have for a LO if you didn't have funny stories to journal (with allllll the pics we know you must have, what scrapper doesn't snap tons of pics, lol) That would have been a semi-boring LO...noooooow you have cool stories to journal, hehehehehehehehehehehe. Glad Junkies Birthday was such a succsss!!! Karen