Sunday, June 22, 2008

Monday, June 23rd...

Hey yall,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had a very productive weekend at the store. Our office at the store had a complete makeover. I don't know how to act. I feel FREE!!! My honey worked all weekend trying to get all the furniture built and put in it's place. And he did! Our croppers were so sweet on Saturday to let him join them as he spread things out and put bookshelves together. I'm so organized due to another sweet friend of mine. It looked like a tornado had hit the office before this weekend. So, yeah! Why didn't I take before and after pictures? Anyways, I'm so thankful to be able to have a place for you to come, visit, share your memories and to enjoy yourselves.
Our special tomorrow will be... with ANY purchase we will put your name into a drawing. If your name is drawn, you will be able to choose 5 items from our "Junkie Box." It's a fun way for us to say that we appreciate you...
Have a blessed week my friends,
Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I like this one!! see ya this week.