Sunday, February 3, 2008

Love...

Hey, if you are needing some ideas on Valentine Card sayings, I came across some and wanted to pass them along.

*My love for you is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never.
*True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
*My love for you is like a circle; it has no end.
*I don't wish to be something to everyone, but I would like to be everything to you.
*You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.
*When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start right then.
*In your face I see honor, truth and loyalty.
*It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
*There was one single moment tonight, where I looked up, your eyes captured my soul and I fell in love with you all over again.
*When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
*A promise made is a promise forever.
*There are a million things that I don't know, but one that I surely know-I love you.
*Do you know that it would take you forever to realize the extent of my love for you?
*Love is patient; love is kind. It does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud. It is not rude; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Cor. 13:4-7
*Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in the heart.
*True love is when you're still dancing, long after the music has stopped.
*And the Lord God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper." Gen. 2:18

I challenge you to mail a few Valentine cards out. Put your paper crafting art into practice and enjoy! I can't wait to sit at my scrapbook table and make some myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love notes even if I son't use any in a card it was uplifting to read them. God is gracious and I am blessed. Thanks Beth hope to see you soon.