Monday, February 4, 2008

February starts off right!


My birthday couldn't have been any better than it was. Mike & I woke up and I went to the kids rooms to give them a kiss before I left for the day, and the first thing that Gavin said, (still asleep) was, "Happy Birthday Momma." (Then the neck hug.) Sydni then said "Yeah Mom, Happy Birthday." I had a card from Danielle telling me that she wished we could be together on my 40th birthday, but for me to be assured that I would always be young and beautiful to her. Awe... I must say that my tears did flow knowing that we wouldn't be together. The text messages and phone calls kept me busy in the morning wishing me a happy 40th! I just LOVE my birthday. Then off I go. My next stop was the mall... (Gap, that is.) Afterwards, I drove up at the store and was surprised to see a large picture of me hanging on the front door, of when I was a little girl. I had balloons, gifts, flowers and a wonderful cake! This is so much my love language. The celebration began!

Then off to the airport to pick up our very special package! Teresa and her honey. We felt like we had known each other forever. It seemed as if we just picked up where we left off. What a joy it was to have them at our store. Wished it would have lasted for a week! What a great lady! I can't wait to go to the show and say hello again.



Now, to class time. The class went so smooth. The store was a buzzin', that's for sure. The projects turned out incredible, because you all are so talented! It was totally cool! I LOVED having you all at the store. Thanks for coming!




Then came a "star" moment for Sydni & Gavin!

So now, it's off to California in just a couple of days to buy some cool stuff! I know you will see many "sneek" peeks from all over but I want to keep you guessing on what will be coming to the "Junkie!" When the new products start rolling in, I will be bloggin' everynight!

P.S. All of Teresa's products will be coming in double doses! Yall get ready! Hope to see you soon...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry I missed your Birthday Beth. Happy belated!!! Big Hugs!Blessings,
Heidi