Monday, February 18, 2008

Here First! Teresa Collins products!

The boxes with Teresa's fantastic line of products arrived yesterday and went out for sale today. It's cool! I had ordered in 2's so that the first round of people didn't buy it all. It's here in perfect time for our "Houston Area Shop Hop!" We also recieved the new Daisy D's line of products. Ladies have been asking me if I would open at 9:30a.m. on Friday & Saturday, for the "Shop Hop" and the answer is "YES." Between all of us stores, you will have some rounds to make. We are so excited to see all of you! We are hoping that lots of other new stuff will be in by then. As it comes in we will not stop until it's all entered in.

I had a "surprise" party this weekend. Yall, nobody can pull stuff like that off on me. I'm too slick. Hahahah... Never in a million years would I have thought I was having a surprise party. Geez, my birthday was all the way back on Feb. 1st. We had drove to Laf. on Friday for the visiting hours of our friend that passed away, and then the kids wanted to stay in Lake Charles until Sunday. Little did they know that they would be coming back to Houston the same day we came home (on Saturday). My daughter, Sydni, was so upset that she didn't have another night at my mom's. She said, "momma's birthday last too long! Ours is just for a day!" I told her that mine goes all the way through Feb.! More gifts came my way again... LOVED it! One that was dear to my heart was the gift from my daddy. I have a Starbucks mug collection and he had bought one for me in Amsterdam. He had just been there for work. Awe. As I walked in, everyone said "surprise", and i put my hands in front of my face and turned to cry. If you know me personally, I cry. Then when i turned back, i saw things in slow motion and I saw my mom & dad. I cried more. I saw a cake with my baby picture on it, balloons, so many many special things. The details that were put into that party totally amazed me! What a blessing to turn 40! It's not bad at all. Hahahah... the gals that put their time into planning this, were even considering flying Danielle in for the party. Can you imagine? Wow! Then to even top that off, our own personal photographer for the store (glenna harding) and her family were there to take pics at the party! I'll have to post some of them when I get them. I felt so pampered.
Must get rest...
P.S. Thanks for taking time to read the "Junkie" blog!

No comments: