Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Countdowns are on!

It's getting close... Friday is almost here! The Junkie's are getting excited for Teresa to get to our store. The anticipation... she has great things planned for us! If any of you other Junkie's want to come and meet her and snap a picture with her the best time would be before the Friday night class. The class begins at 7:00 p.m. so I would say probably between 5:30 and 6:45. Saturday morning is the next class and afterwards she will be whisked away to the airport. It's gonna be so cool!

I have been a little exhausted with my Junkie Bees out sick. But God is good and I've been able to handle it. Must be supernatural strength is all I can say. A friend of mine emailed me a couple of scriptures and WOW, they were perfect for that exact moment.

Not only do I get to go to CHA in a week (California), but I get to see my Dan. We are on the countdown for that too. I will get 2 days with her before the show starts. It's crazy that she goes to school in LA and CHA is like 45 minutes from where she is. Who would have ever guessed it would all turn out that way?

We have so much coming up, so make sure that you check out the calendar on the website.

Anyways,have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Have fun at CHA!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's Thursday and your LAST day of being 39.... Tomorrow you turn 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! can you believe? hahahaha
Looking SO FORWARD to Teresa's class! See ya soon!