Sunday, January 6, 2008

Crazy!

I am in AWE. We have had a bit of an electricity problem at the store this weekend, but it surely didn't stop the "Junkie's" at all. Yall amaze me. Shopping in the dark. Geez! Everything should be back to normal on Monday. Thank God.
Mike and I flew out to Tallahassee on Friday to a dear friends funeral. It was surely tough for all of those who loved her. Again though, God is good. Gena touched the hearts of so many people.
I went back to the store today to see what had been happening and we had recieved a few new products. The Valentine things that are coming in are gorgeous. It's my favorite holiday. (May have to do something with my birthday starting the month off?) "The Love Month!" Teresa Collins will also start that month off right! Her examples are at the store now. Yall gotta come see! Unbelievable! I'll send out the sign up dates real soon for hers.
Don't forget, Lance from Rusty Pickle will be here real soon. It's Jan. 15th & 16th. Three classes that rock! These kinds of designers don't just come around everyday and so many people have told me that his classes are so much fun! We also recieved some of his chipboard books and lots of his t-shirts. It would be cool for him to come and have many of us to be wearing them.
Danielle will be leaving in a week to go back to Los Angeles, so those of you who know me well, will see plenty of tears this week. I will just have to remember that I will get a night or two with her when I go to the CHA show in Feb. I've been loving on her. She is just my favorite 22 year old...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your loss...I have one of them favorite 21 years olds who I miss alot also. Know how you feel...I am going to Dallas to see her soon, I am excited. Rusty Pickle classes are so much fun! I took 2 of his at the last Great American Scrapbook Convention I went to. Looking forward to Theresa Collins class! Have a great day Beth and one agin sorry for your loss. Becky

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Beth! Happy Birthday to You! (Can you hear me singing? I surely hope not! I would hate to deafen you before this weekend with Teresa Collins! LOL) Have a great one! Robin