Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scrapbook Stars!

Finally back to the blog thing. I have been working on some pretty big stuff. In the crop room I have started a "Wall of Fame." Elsie's picture is there already. I have 2 more "Wall of Famers" coming to the "Junkie." First is Lance from Rusty Pickle! He will be teaching 3 classes. The first one will be on Jan. 15th @ 3:00, then later that evening at 7:30. His classes last for 3 hours. He will also teach a class on Jan. 16th @ 6:00. All 3 classes are different and so cool. (Maybe I will be able to send some pics here shortly.) Check out Rusty Pickles website at www.rustypickle.com. Then we have Teresa Collins! Her classes will be on Feb. 1st and 2nd. What a birthday present that will be for me! Lol. These are both big names in the scrapbook industry. They are scrapbook stars! Teresa has a big announcment to make Jan. 1st on her blog so keep an eye out for that @ www.teresacollins.typepad.com. Teresa will have her samples at the store for you to see around the 1st of the year. Sign-ups will start very shortly. Dates for that will be mentioned here on the blog and by email. We are surely enjoying the new store. Be sure to keep an eye on our calendar too. We have a New Years Crop on Dec. 31st from 10:00am - Midnight. Read the details on the calendar. Hope to have you join us. We need at least 10 people. I want yall to send me some comments. After my first post I watched it all day long to see if someone was there. Thanks to those who did respond! Check out Lance's Bio below!

I am married to Mrs. Pickle, Tasha, and have two sweet baby pickles, Audrey (3) and Mason (1). I manufacture and sell "scrapbook stuff" and then get to teach how to make amazing projects designed with this “great stuff” all over the world. While I am not creative, yet I am full of it and have a blast teaching (Tasha is the creative genius behind Rusty Pickle). Being creatively challenged my best source of class ideas come from MY FABULOUS designers (AKA Rusty Pickle Chefs). A few of my favorite things are My Family, Pickles, My iPod and other people's food! I also love a day at the lake with my family and friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to take their classes Beth. LOVE the store. Can't wait to actually use the crop room.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know who i'm more excited about! Theresa or Lance! The classes will be incrediable-that's for sure....

Unknown said...

Awesome Beth! I am ready to sign up! for Lance's class, Teresa's class and the New Year's crop. I love the new store and the crop room! You are doing an awesome job. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Lance's classes. Sorry, but I will be in NYC for the Theresa Collins class and your birthday. I love the new store and we need to get our Tuesday night support group back on track!

Anonymous said...

WOW Beth....such big news about Lance....Thanks for your dedication to bringing the big names here to Houston!!!

Timi