Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh My Gosh!

I am so sorry for all of you that recieved 5,000 emails from us this afternoon. Please know that I would not have done that. I thought the problem was with Verizon, but Mike said that the problem had come from Microsoft Outlook. Geez... Please, oh please, forgive! I will be on my knees before we send the next one out. It had never done this before.
I get worried that I already send too much emails. Always keep up with the blog for blogger specials. Danielle will also put Lance's attachments to a post in the next day or two. (Foreign to me.) Sign ups are coming soon! Probably right after the new year.
If we don't see you before, Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand COMPLETELY. Computer glitches happen all the time. And it was really NO PROBLEM deleting the extra emails. I really appreciate all the fun specials you give us!!! If i don't make it in have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Tia said...

Beth,
Don't worry about it one bit, these things happen. I can't wait for the Rusty Pickle classes! See ya soon.

Take care!

jules said...

No big deal...it was sort of neat. I never have that much mail! ;)

Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and I hope that 2008 is a Happy, Healthy & prosperous year!

Anonymous said...

It's no big deal! I only opened about two or three thinking maybe you were doing the 12 days of Christmas email by sending 12 e-mails!!
Love your new store! The scrap room looks like it will be a blast! I can't wait!

Angela Conrad

Unknown said...

Beth, It was truly no big deal. I enjoyed your day after Christmas sale and using my gift certificates. Your store looks awesome. See ya again soon. Elisha Sultzer