Monday, December 10, 2007

Hey Junkies!!

Can you believe? Finally my daughter came home from LA and hooked me up with a blog! I'm afraid this will be addicting. I'll turn into a "Blog Junkie." We are getting all settled into the new store. We've already had people enjoying the crop room. I love to see that! We've had a ton of new people stumbling by. That's been so cool too. I am also going to learn how to put pictures here. Check me out! Add me to your favorites and keep an eye out for what's going on at "The Junkie."
Don't forget that this Saturday is our Garage Sale, beginning at 8:00 a.m. Come in for great deals!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knocking my socks off girl! Look at you blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

hello i came to your other store and totally fell in love with it. you have an amazing place. cant wait to come to your new one. you are the sweetest person, you were so nice and welcoming when we walked in. thats whats going to keep people coming back. and of course you have GREAT stuff TOO. hope to see you soon!! cindy mcghee

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got that blog up and running! Yay Beth!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...really enjoyed hanging out and meeting everyone at the garage sale today. I am so looking forward to cropping during the holidays! Now that Christmas Carol is over...glad Gavin and Syndi got to be in the show! They did an awesome job.

Carla said...

I had a great time at the garage sale yesterday! Next time I will leave the girls at home....won't cost me so much!

I love the new store :)

Lori Kelso said...

Yay Beth!! Look at you, all 21st century!! I'll keep checking up on you!

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Beth,
Welcome to the world of blogging! You did a great job. I just wanted to let you know that I had a blast scrapping at your store with the girls. You & your staff are so friendly, helpful, and talented. Our make & takes were fantastic! Patty Provance

Peggy Houston, TX said...

Sorry I missed the garage sale. Glad to see the blog and can't wait for the upcoming classes!

Misty said...

I bet you loved having your daughers home!! You always have the best to say about her. Hope things are going great for her in LA.