Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurricane Update...

Hello Junkies,
This is Danielle. My mom can't post on the blog for a while because she has no electricity and cannot get onto the internet. I know that many of you guys have the same problem. But, for those of you who don't and can get on the internet, I have a pretty upsetting update for you. Unfortunately, the store did not weather the storm well. The store will be closed for repair until further notice. I will be updating the blog as often as I can get in touch with my mom. Because of the phone issues in Houston, our conversations are few and far between. Also, as of now, the Vicki Boutin classes are cancelled. I don't think my mom will be able to get the store up and running again by then. I will post and let you all know if she does somehow get up and running again soon, and the classes can resume. But as for now, please just keep the store in your prayers. Thank the Lord my family is all safe. I hope you all are also safe and well. 
Danielle

6 comments:

becky said...

Beth...sending you a hug....I am so sorry. please let us know how we can help...Becky

notetoself said...

You will all be in my prayers. So grateful everyone is safe. That is all that really matters! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that the store did not weather the hurricane. I would like to offer my help with anything you need. I will come and volunteer to do whatever you need to get the store up and running again. I don't get to visit as often as I would like because I don't live close but I always feel so welcome when I do get to stop by. From my very first visit you made me feel like I was one of your best girlfriends. That really means alot to me and that is how I describe the store when I refer people. Good Luck with the clean up and I will come out and help with anything you need. I look forward to shopping with you again soon.

Gloria said...

So very sad to hear the news, but it's totally understandable. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I am so sorry that this happened, and since I live so close, I would be happy to help you with anything you need done.

Call me at 713-816-9345.

Alvin has not had power, water, or sewer for 7 days, but I heard that it may be up and running this weekend.

Hugs,
Jamie Hensley

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this...

I was in your store for the first time on September 3 as we evacuated for Gustave and everyone we met was so very nice.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you all.