Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oops...

Yall, the "teens & tweens" class is on Saturday, the 12th! I had orignally said the 13th. Scratch that! Melissa will be teaching it from 10:00 - 12:30. The pictures are on the post below. So sorry for the date error! The girls will be making an autograph book which is perfect for pictures and your friends memorable messages. Also you will make a cute bank to stash all your summer cash! Only kids 8 and up. Because it is a younger audience, seating is very limited.
The supplies that you will need are:
A paper cutter, adhesive, scissors, black pen and a ruler.

I've been packing away, getting ready to "Retreat to the Beach" again. My clothes are not packed but my "Junk" is! I also have my mom and 2 aunts coming. Should I say this on my blog? (depends) Ha... the "old ladies" are a trip! A great nickname for them. Then I'll be home for a couple of days and then you'll never guess who a friend & I are going to see?? This will show if you are about the same age as us. "Rick Springfield!" Ha...He will be at Delta Downs in Vinton, La., if anyone wants to come! Isn't that funny.. I'll try and get a picture or two!

I have another picture of a mini class to show you tomorrow night, coming on Sunday... Precious.
Have a happy rest of the week..

No comments: