Thursday, April 3, 2008

Amazed...


I tell you, I had a feeling that our National Scrapbook Day would sell out, but in 1 day and 2 hours! Geez. And then, this weekend is our weekend crop and it only has like 2 spots left. You all must be in the scrapbooking mood. I am too! I spent the "entire" day, about 10 hours organizing pictures and matching paper. I hadn't really brought anything home from the store since Teresa's stuff came in, but when Heidi Grace, Fancy Pants & Scenic Route came in, I kinda lost control. I'm gonna get to use it too! After I get to play on a few pages, we will then get busy just cutting and getting all of our NSD ready. You gals coming will be in for a treat!

I wanted to remind you about the "Jewelry" that will be displayed at the store this Sunday from 1-4. Remember, all the proceeds goes to missions in India. I've bought a few already! ooch!

Also, Melissa will be our new "Teens & Tweens" teacher. She has a few classes coming up for your girls ages 8 & up. The first one coming is on April 13th, from 10:00-12:30. Check it out. The girls will be making a Bank & an Autograph-Photo album.














No comments: