Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And again...

What a wonderful weekend it was. At the beach, scrapbooking, laughing & eating! I was able to get so much done. I spent the first night working on my daughters birthday invites. She is a very "picky" girl, and it turned out that she loved them. Shocked me, really. Sydni is turning 13 in just a few days. Geez.. A Sleepover... BUT on the same day though, Dani comes home for her summer break, so yeah!
Sydni was in a play last night at her school. She did a wonderful job with her British accent. Then there was curtain call, and Sydni was the "Shining Star!" She was the last one to come out to take her bow, all by herself, and the crowd even clapped and yelled louder. Yep, tears falling out the side of my eyes while I took a few pictures. I was so proud of her. She yearns for a big part, and she had it! The Lord knows the desires of our hearts. She was just beautiful! Precious one.
I will be heading out of town again to go to Lake Charles. Have more to prepare for NSD. You girls that have signed up are really in for a treat! Also, it's time to see "Rick Springfield!" Ha... Then my party ends for a while. Back to work, regularly. I do look forward to it though. I still love walking into the store even after 3 years. (How many times have I told you that already?) With more new products still coming in, there is excitement in the air. So, have a good day and come back to visit soon!

No comments: