Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ordered & Arriving...

Let me just give you a heads up on the things that I have already ordered and some are already beginning to come in...
Advantus, Basic Grey, Prima, Kaiser, Glitz, We R Memory Keepers, KI, Queen & Co., Ranger, Maya Road, My Little Shoebox, Imaginise, Jenni Bowlin, Reminise, Pink Paisley, Crafters Workshop, Bo Bunny, Adornit, My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants, Me and My Big Ideas, EK & K&Company, Sassafrass, GCD Studios, Moxxie, Teresa Collins, Dream Street Papers, Creative Imaginations, SEI, Cosmo Cricket & more... And for you Teresa Collins lovers, her paper came in last week... Several paper lines and prima flowers are in already!
Just thought that I'd throw that out at ya!
Come by!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Do you have any of the new Piggy Tales line coming in? The back-to-school papers?

Beth said...

No Rebecca, I didn't order that line, but the cutest line from Cosmo Cricket came in for school. You just gotta see it!