Sunday, July 26, 2009

A new week...

We're on way back home from vacation in Florida. It was the most relaxing vacation. Chillin' at the beach every single day. It's what i love to do. No pressure. I continued to order new products being released at the show this week. It's always very exciting to hear your ohhhs & ahhhs when you see the things that we order. And what's cool is that you have a few stores in our area to shop at and we are all so different in what we order, so how can a scrapbooker not get what they want? Our area is blessed with wonderful stores. And I'm sure that I can say for all of us, THANK YOU! I am ready to get back to work though. I always miss the store.. Our girls take such good care of the store and we don't have to worry about a thing. They are awesome! I hope you were able to come in the store and take advantage of the paper sale. It's always a great time to stock up.. and at the same time to tell you that we appreciate your business!

No comments: