Thursday, April 23, 2009

Melodee Langworthy Update, Friday Crops & Thank You Discounts

Hey Junkies!
I’m screaming from my rooftop, it’s so great to see many of my old customers & also new ones this last week.

I’m so glad that the major construction is done! Come in from now through Sunday and tell us that you’ve“Weathered the Construction” and we’ll give you 10% off your entire purchase. We are so thankful that you’ve stuck by us! Thank You, Thank You,
Thank You!

We will be having a crop this Friday night, April 24th from 6:00 – Midnight. Sign up tomorrow! $10 bucks. Includes sodas, chocolate and lots of fun!

I now have pictures of Melodee Langworthy’s Friday night class on May, 15th.
It's a "2010" calendar album...
I love calendars. I actually make like 3 every year to give away for Christmas. This lady has amazing talent! This class is from 6:00-9:00pm and the cost is $55.00








I’ve already sent out pictures for her Saturday, May 16th class..
Oh my goodness, it’s an incredible Acrylic Beach Album..
It’s from 9:00-Noon
$55.00








I was able to go scrap at this retreat house in Alvin last weekend. Check it out.. It was so comfy…
I’ll be going back, that’s for sure!
http://www.kwcabinretreat.com/
Thanks again yall…
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: