Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Enough I'm Told...

Customers have told me that I don't blog enough. Here's one for you, Faith! I know I don't yall, and I apologize. I hope to blog more here soon. I'm getting ready for a long week. We gotta do inventory... Yuck... We are open today, Monday, Nov. 24th, but then closed on Tues, Wed & Thursday. But hey, it'll be worth your wait to be the first ones there on the "Day after Thanksgiving!" Our 50% rack will be jam packed, our tables will be up to 40% off, and then we are going to do a sale that you have tremendously loved before, Buy 1 printed paper, get the exact paper for FREE!) It all starts @ 7:30a.m. The Christmas spirit will be on! Are you even ready for Christmas? It's freaking me out that it's so close. I have alot to do!
We had fun with Vicki Boutin this weekend. She taught tremendous techniques. I have some ordering to do now with her having taught all this stuff. I will just have to slip in the office during inventory. (Escaping for a little bit!) Yeah, Vicki said that she will be back next year. She's another cool one. We didn't have enough time to visit. We must have talked without taking a breath all the way to the airport. So we have some more to learn about each other. Martha Lawlar took some good pictures for us. So as soon as she forwards them to me, I'll send them out here on the blog. I can't wait to see you on Friday... Have a happy, a great, a thankful Thanksgiving! We are thankful for your continued support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!! Yay Beth.....Faith

Anonymous said...

Well now that I'm being blogged about, tell me where to send those pictures. :)
Vicki's classes were awesome! My head is still spinning from everything I learned.

Martha