Thursday, November 13, 2008

Karen Russell is one "Cool" chick...

We had a great time with Karen last weekend. That woman wore me out! I picked her up from the airport early on Thursday and spent the day with her cruisin' around. We had dinner and she was able to spend time with the kids, fiona-(dog), us & her camera. On Friday morning it became a whirlwind. So much fun and excitement. I was able to sit in on the "Photography Class" and I was so glad that I did. I learned so much... Like, see below...


Why were my pictures coming out blue? Still don't know...I forgot everything that I learned. All I could do the next day was fumble with my camera. BUT, now I am not scared of my manual or with the buttons on the camera. That's a HUGE accomplishment for me! So, here are just a couple of more photos...

The only thing, no pictures of us together. Just had to burn these memories in my brain! Thank you ladies for coming out and taking the classes @ our store. (Karen, just call me Beehive.) Ha...

Next weekend we have another great artist visiting from Canada. These ladies don't come around often. Hope to have you join us. See post below...

1 comment:

becky said...

This was a great class! I learned alot. I used her default settings on indoor pics yesterday and I really wish I would have had them 1year ago. What a difference! I may actually get so good holiday indoor pics this year.....yeah!!! Thanks to Karen and to you too Beth for having her here! Looking forward to the next class next week-end! Becky