Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mrs. Maya Road...

I have details re: Caroline with Maya Road (co-owner) coming to teach here! The dates are Oct. 17th & 18th. The projects should be here at the store by Friday so that you can see them in person! So if you are coming by for the Breast Cancer stuff, you can check ‘em out. This is one of the booths at the CHA shows that I can’t take enough pictures in. In person, they are even 100% better. So, go imagine that! She said that IF you take more than one class you will be able to come to the Make-n-Take on Friday evening AND get a gift from them worth 8 bucks retail. So here’s the schedule. Sign ups begin now…. And prices are great!

Friday, October 17th – 5-6pm – FREE Make-n-Take for those signing up for more than 1 class! PLUS the extra gift!

Friday, October 17th – 6:30 – 9pm – “Soar Wings Album” - $40.00 For this album, you will get to create a beautiful wings album complete with gold misted cover for the wings. Lots of stamping, misting and more.


Saturday, October 18th – 10am-12:30pm – “Celebrate Mix-It-Up Album” - $40.00 Complete a Maya Road album by mixing 3 different maya road 4” coaster albums! You will get all 3 albums to use later. Lots of fun techniques including glitter and more.

Saturday, October 18th – 2-4:30pm – “Owl Always Love U Ablum” - $40.00 Create a fun little “owl” book binder album – if you are an owl lover, this one is for you – this book is full of the cute birds! Stamping, painting and flower making. (This one will be great for me to give to Danielle!)

Caroline will send us the supplies list soon. She was off in a hurry to finish getting ready for her weekend in the Netherlands to teach. We are blessed yall, to get teachers like this!
Thanks for shopping with us too!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

/drools
omg... maya road AND owls! I may faint!!!
now i have to manage to save monies so i can go to the class... that is if we still have the rent a car (car accident a month ago totaled our truck yay for no car!!)

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Hi, Beth! I love your store!!! But, I really got sucked in the last time that I came and got myself in a real pickle (still haven't told my dh about how much I donated). lol Ike sucked us dry, but it sounds soooooo stinkin' fun!!! I keep reading about ur classes, but haven't been able to attend yet. Maybe one day soon! I hope, I hope, I hope. :)