Friday, October 31, 2008

It's been a while...

I hope you were able to stop by the store to pick up "treats" for your little goblins.
Tomorrow is the exciting day for you ladies that have registered to tryout for the "Junkie Design Team!" Come by and pick up your packet. Let the challenge begin...
Don't forget that on Sunday there are 3 FREE Christmas Tags for you to make. We have enough for the first 25 people. If you are one of the first to come by each Sunday in Nov. you will end up with "12 Tags Before Christmas". ALL for FREE! Just a little gift to you from us!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

omg i'm soooo excited!!!!!!
i can't wait to create something totally awesome with the kit try outs!!!!!

Dionne said...

I came to the make and take last Sunday and had a lot of fun, the pieces were so cute. Thanks for that!

And I am so bummed that I missed the design team try-outs, I would have loved to have participated! Oh well, good luck to everyone who registered!