Thursday, August 28, 2008

Labor Day...

I wanted to let you all know that we'll be closed for Labor Day to spend a little time with our families. For me, it's my last full weekend with Danielle and back to California she will go. I guess I really never thought that my kids would leave home. But they DO! Seems like her time just went so fast. It'll be Christmas before I get to hug her again. (Thank the Lord for webcams!) To think that Christmas is right around the corner. Geez. I will be starting my annual Calendar Class in September. It's like a 3 month course. The calendar will then be ready to give as a gift, or to keep for yourself by November. My dad always wants a new calendar each year. He loves them. Sign-ups are going well for Vicki & Karen's classes. Products are beginning to come in for Vicki's classes. I should have pictures to show you real soon. I cannot wait to see them. She is awesome! Anyways yall, have a great Labor Day. Enjoy your loved ones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all going to miss Danielle Beth. She was our guide & gave us a boost of inspiration during the times you were absent. Good luck Danielle w/your studies...see you in December! Karen

Anonymous said...

Dani, you are the best! I know you will rock in L.A.! Break a leg!
Love, Robin

Anonymous said...

Dani!! I dont want you to go back, but I know you have to. It was great working with you. I hope you have a great time back in LA. Good luck with school! Kelli

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.