Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Junkie News...

Home from San Francisco, and a storm brewing up in the Gulf. What a change. The storm gave us a great opportunity to be home with the whole family. I think I may sit at my desk and do a little something with paper & scissors too!

We are getting excited for Janelle's visit next weekend for the 7Gypsies classes. I need to check the class sign-ups to see how many spaces are left. There are 3 classes and I think the first one has only 1 spot if that. The second and third classes I think have like 2-3 spots available. For those who have signed up for all 3, get to come to the private "Trunk Show" on the Friday night, August 15th, from 7-8:30pm.

After Janelle teaches, I will be announcing our next "celebrity guest teacher!" She will be coming from Canada... some of you may know who she is just by saying that. Especially, if you are a Scrapbook Idea Magazine Junkie! She is always published in Creating Keepsakes & Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooks Etc. I will be giving another hint about her soon!

AND...Guess what?
We are going to be planning a cruise for you in April or May, '09. I wonder who we will have join us to teach for that??? Dates and prices will soon follow.

In September sometime I will begin our "annual" calendar class. It's one of my favorites to teach because it's the coolest gift that you can give to your loved ones! My dad wants one every year. We got in these cute-cute little "25 days before Christmas boxes" from Karen Foster. It's a great tradition to begin with your children. Products are really coming in now. UPS and Fed-Ex will not like us in the days to come. The new Teresa Collins, Making Memories, Pink Paisley, Jenni Bowlin, My Sentiments Exactly, Karen Foster, Tattered Angels and more! Most of this came in while I was gone.

Is this post long enough? It's long overdue! Have a great Tuesday and all will be up and running @ The Scrapbook Junkie tomorrow. Come by if you get a chance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Ms. Beth, I just came in your store today and met you. I was wondering about the 7Gypsies class. What will that be about??

Laurie, the rescrapbooking gal

Beth said...

Mrs. Laurie, call our store and we would absolutely LOVE to give you the details on the 7Gypsies classes! Thanks.