Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day...

Had a wonderful weekend in Lake Charles. Actually, the kids & I left on Thursday a.m. to head out. On Saturday, I was in charge of cooking the crawfish etoufee. 7 lbs. of it! Delicious, I must say. We surprised my mom, because she thought we were coming in on Saturday. She was also surprised when Dan gave her a slide show of family memories. It is the coolest! Shed some tears watching it! But one of my favorite parts of the whole weekend was the family baseball game. I am a baseball "Junkie." Myself and my girl "Kel" at the store totally love the Astros. I knew I had hired her for a reason! Anyways, I was able to cheer for the teams yesterday. Roy O., was played by Sydni. My dad was Berkman. Gavin played Biggio, and Dan was the slugger. There was also, Ausmus & A.Rod. (Yankee's). That's my dad's very favorite team. For Father's Day I am taking him to see the Yank's. I wanted to share a few pics of some of my favorite players. Mike was on the bench, so he didn't make the pictures! Ha.. He was actually in Lafayette.


Are you a baseball "Junkie" too? If so, call the store to sign up for our baseball crop on Friday, May 23rd from 6-Midnight. Special discounts given if you wear a baseball cap, and then even more discounts if you have both your baseball hat & shirt on! I cannot wait! I hope you all had a great weekend, and also a blessed week ahead.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth...had such a wonderful time with you and your family again this weekend...thank you so much for the picture of Todd and I..Your children are so photogenic..Kory also...if you click on his pic you can read his t-shirt..what a character....as for your big bro..he looks so serious...especially with that kiddie glove he's wearing..look forward to seeing you and yours again soon...Rhonda