Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Details...

I know that some of you have been wanting to know the details about "SJA." This event was created when the first CKU came to town. It's the "Junkie" alternative to CKU. Those who attend our National Scrapbook Day, Lock In's & SJA events tell us how much they enjoy our fun filled weekends full of goodies and surprises we prepare for you.
*This is a 3 day weekend crop that will be held on June 6th, 7th & 8th.
*34 hours of crop time.
*Friday will be from 10 am - Midnight.
*The same for Saturday.
*On Sunday we will crop from 10 am - 4 pm.

Can you "SURVIVE" us?

*Dinner on Friday evening.
*Lunch & dinner on Saturday.
*Lunch on Sunday.
*Sodas, coffee, snacks & baked good throughout the weekend.
*Giveaways
*2 Make & Takes
*But even more so, challenges.
*Goodie bags.
*Store discounts.
We want to know if YOU can:

"SURVIVE US?"

We will have 5 pods of tables.
Which pod will be the...

"SURVIVOR!"

The peas in that pod will all win prizes and compete for our grand prize. The cost for this event is $125.00. This will be our best event yet! Again, remember we will have special things awaiting your arrival! Sign ups begin Monday, May 19th at 10:00 am sharp.
You may either come in or call by phone with CC#. We would love to have & host you.
P.S. For National Scrapbook Day we sold out in 10 hours.
Thanks yall,
Beth & the Junkettes
281-316-2222

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

I love your store!
This sounds like so much fun, I'll have to see if I can attend!

Anonymous said...

I've been to several of these events and have never been disappointed! In fact, i'm always afraid they'll fill up before i get to call in and sign up! it's true ya'll....you won't be disappointed.

Karen C said...

Aw, shoot! I have a graduation on Friday afternoon to atten and I'm signed up for classes on Sunday. I wish you had a Saturday only option! If you end up with that option (and I am laughing that it will even be possible), I would love to come.