Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Save Early and on Black Friday Sale!

Hey Yall,
Oh my goodness, have you tried the new Zutter Distress It All? It is amazing. The first time I tried it, I got scared and thought it was gonna eat my finger off, but after playing with it this weekend at a crop, I fell in love with it. Makes distressing pretty easy. So, I ordered 8 of them and they normally retail for $39.99, BUT on “Black Friday” I will put them on special “just for you!” For $24.99! Heck, save $15.00! We will have mine here to demo for you… It’s a tad loud, but it’ll make you feel like a man! Ha!
For the first 18 shoppers with a purchase I have a little precious acrylic stamp “just for you” from Imaginisce.. It’s 3 darlin’ little ornaments that would even be precious on the outside of your Christmas card envelopes… add a little stickles and you’ll even WOW the postman!
I almost forgot - - I ordered a TON of albums for the “Black Friday” sale that should be here by closing on Wednesday and I wanna run them @ 30% off… How about that? “just for you.” This only includes Friday…
Should we do a 30% off table sale like we always do on Black Friday? I guess we can do that also, “just for you.”
Let’s see… for tomorrow Tuesday and also for Wednesday, Nov. 23-24 we will do a 40% off of 1 item each day.. and with ANY purchase let’s put your name into a drawing for a $30.00 gift card…
(sorry, but we can’t do any reward stamps on these sales.)
If you think about it, it’s a way better discount then your stamps are!

I think all that sounds pretty fun, don’t you?
Come in and see us beginning tomorrow!
As always, we have our 50% and 75% off racks.
Thanks again for your continued business…

No comments: