Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Junkie of the Month...Robin Emswiler

This month the Designer of the Month is Robin Emswiler.
Be sure and visit her blog often http://scrapchickrr.blogspot.com/ so you can see her creativity at work!
Share a favorite photo of yourself.


Q. What part of the Houston area do you live in? What do you love about living there?
I have lived in the Humble area since 1980. I enjoy being close to my family & friends and the church I grew up in and still attend.

Q. What is your 'day' job?
I am a stay at home mother.

Q. Describe your scrap space. (dedicated room, dining room table, closet, etc...)
I have a large closet upstairs that I have converted to my scrap area. Of course, I could use more room, but I luv having my own space even if it’s small.

Q. How did you start scrapbooking?
I was given a scrapbook kit for Christmas in 1997. It worked out great because I just had a baby and needed to get started.

Q. How long have you been scrapbooking? 11 years.

Q. How often do you scrapbook?
Not often enough, but usually a couple of times a month.

Q. How long does it take you to create a layout? It takes me at least a couple of hours, but I always have to go back & add my journaling, so I guess you could say I have some pages that aren’t completely done.

Q. What is your favorite product line right now?
I really like Little Yellow Bicycle right now.

Q. Describe your Scrapbooking style?
I’m usually pretty traditional, but sometimes I let myself color outside the lines. I’m also a trendy scrapper because I luv experimenting with new products & techniques. My pages have definitely evolved over the years & changed as the industry has changed. I’m a 12x12 scrapper and my pages are usually about my favorite subjects (my children).

Q. Share a favorite layout & why it's your favorite. Be sure to make note of what products you used.
This LO is my favorite right now. I like it because it’s “girlie”. It has flowers, glitter and butterfly accents and a really good picture of my daughter and her friend.

No comments: