Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thankful...

We had a great weekend in Humble @ the Scrapadoodle Event. These ladies put on a great event and support "Home of Hope" in the fight against human trafficing. How cool is that? I was able to meet so many new ladies that pour their hearts into scrapbooking their memories! I thought I would cry today when I just thought of why we scrapbook. Our hearts, and the ones we love! It's a blessing on both parts, huh?
Anyways, this coming weekend we will have a "Father's Day Make-n-Take" for FREE... we'll send out pics later in the week...
Oh yeah, and the Donna Downey "Fabric Scrapbooking" is SOLD OUT, but we will still take a waiting list. There are some spots available for the "Paint, Watercolor, Doodle" class...
I was able to meet Jennifer Stewart at the event this weekend and she will come in the fall to teach some classes with us also. She was one of the teachers that Donna Downey had at her "Inspired" event. Man, she has some cool layouts for great prices. Just wait and see!
Anyways, I've enjoyed updating you... Have a great Sunday!

No comments: