Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Goodness!

Back at the store! WOW! I can't get over the new junk that came in while I was away. I mentioned it all on the last post, but to come back and see it so nicely merchandised, just thrills my heart. I've already asked, how soon I could go on vacation again! Next month was the reply! Ha... That's not too long away!
Guess what just rolled in the door? Not yet in computer, that's how excited I am to tell you... Fancy Pants!!! And new Page Frame Designs! All kinds of acrylic products!!! You must come and take a look at it all... that's just UPS for the day... Fedex to come later!!!
How much fun!
I'm a little "out of it" today.. with the trip to CA. The weather flying in yesterday was a little shaky, and with the time difference, I crashed for 15 hours last night.
Hope you are all enjoying spring day! It's almost Easter!!!!

No comments: